Geomatic Technologies’ Aerial Data Capture features services such as LiDAR (Light Detection and Ranging), hi-resolution imagery and other sensory offerings that provide fast and effective data capture for our global power and transport customers.
We use this innovative technology and a continuous improvement culture to capture data across multiple environments – including transmission and distribution power, transport and significant linear easements – to deliver:
- Engineering LiDAR
- Vegetation LiDAR
- Transmission network vegetation assessment
- Long spans vegetation assessment
- Conductor modelling (clearance analysis for distribution & transmission)
- Railway corridor mapping and rolling stock clearance analysis
- Feature/asset mapping for design & construction
- Pole top imagery capture and review
Aerial Data Capture is compatible with other Geomatic Technologies software products and services, providing a fully integrated solution that drives compliance, reduce costs and exposure to safety risks, and increase data quality.
Visit the Solutions page to learn about how Aerial Data Capture links to our other applications such as AIMS 3D, FMC and Data Maintenance services.